Thursday, March 02, 2006

ST Meta-episode posted

I've posted the Final Spherical Tomi meta-episode! I imagine it will be up at Podiobooks in a few days. . . I'm grateful (and relieved) that some of you sent me your names -- you'll hear me read them during that final installment.
If you haven't yet sent me your name, but would like to be counted as a Sphericalhead, then don't worry! It's not too late! I will periodically revise that meta-episode as new listeners request to be included. Just send an e----------------mail to:

duelofthefates
at
gmail
dot
com

I'll let you know when meta-episode version 2.0 (or 3.0, 4.0, etc.), is released with your name added to the crowd.

FYI: I won't add your name unless you expressly request it! So even if you write to tell me that you enjoyed Spherical Tomi, I won't assume that you want your name read in the meta-episode. I will write you back, but I won't put you on the spot and ask about adding your name. . .
If I wanted to hassle people in that way, I'd set up a card table in front of the supermarket or the library.

I'll post here when the meta releases!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mark Forman said...

I'd like to submit Jimmy from Denver's name since he probably doen't know how to tits, eh, type.

3/03/2006 10:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home