Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Duel of the Fates 2 Finale

All things must pass, and the Duel of the Fates 2 tournament is no exception.

Get the Finale here, as part of Wingin' It! Show #49.

I stopped in join the crew for this week's Wingin' It! to send off the podcast segment. Thanks everyone for being a part of it. You guys voted for the 8 participants - - you guys chimed in and voted TD-0013 into the Finals. It was a lot of fun.

People are already talking about DotF III.
OK, there will probably be a third tournament, but it will be at least a few months into the future, and will likely be very different from the first 2.

FYI: The now-completed 2nd season will soon be added to the Duel of the Fates Podiobook - so you can enjoy it all over again! Woo hoo.

5 Comments:

Blogger Mark Forman said...

Nice Jack-wait until I leave to break out the cupcakes. Go figure.

2/22/2006 4:23 PM  
Blogger Brad P. from NJ said...

Man... that was messed up... totally frickin' messed up.

And yet strangely calming.

There will have to be a Doodle 3, Wingin' It wouldn't be the same without it.

2/22/2006 7:48 PM  
Blogger JackMangan said...

Mark - I did leave a few uneaten cupcakes at Mike's house. Maybe you can convince him to ship one overseas.

Brad - thanks! You rock. I imagine that DotF will live on. . . in one way or another. . .

2/22/2006 9:22 PM  
Blogger JRMurdock said...

Jack,

If I were anymore excited about the end of the DotF's ending, I'd possibly explode. No, really. I would.

Hmm, I guess in a dead-pan voice that'd be a lot funnier, eh?

But man, that rocked! That rocked BIG!

So, uh, Jack, when are you starting an official Jack Mangan Podcast?

2/23/2006 5:30 PM  
Blogger JackMangan said...

JR, thanks thanks. I'm glad you liked the Final. I knew I had to mix it up a bit.

I fear that if I did my own podcast, I'd soon run out of material and time, and be exposed as the sparsely-talented hack that I truly am. But I appreciate the sentiment, man!
I wouldn't rule it out entirely - maybe someday.

2/23/2006 8:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home