Saturday, February 04, 2006

Note to Evo Terra

Evo - read your interview with Daniel Shaurette of Is This Thing On?
"Some people like Jack Mangan who did SPHERICAL TOMI. You know Jack's deadpan. I mean the boy seems to have no emotions coming out of his mouth. That's an OK delivery style. The nice thing about podiobooks are that it is different than an audio book."

If I was capable of emotion, those comments would hurt me very deeply.


*Note to everyone else: The Spherical Tomi Podiobook Episode 10 is posted and will be available soon.

2 Comments:

Blogger Brad P. from NJ said...

No emotion... man. Evo needs to pay closer attention to his classic Python. There's so much emotion in the Doodle of the Fates that I find myself crying from the pathos evoked...

It's much better than cats.

2/10/2006 11:35 AM  
Blogger JackMangan said...

It's tough sometimes, being so emotionless - - however, any other mentality is entirely illogical.

2/14/2006 2:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home