Thursday, February 02, 2006

Recordings

Two bits of recording news from my personal home studio (a Windows PC and a Logitech mic in the middle of my living room):

The Gandalf vs. Dr. Evil Doodle of the Fates battle is wrapped and recorded and submitted. Thanks for your comments - and keep 'em coming - but the battle is decided.
Your feedback can still help to determine the winner of the TD-0013 vs. Ash duel, however. I've already received a few e-mails on that one. I will probably record/submit that one on Feb 7th - so there. Feb 6th is your deadline.

The other recording news item:
Spherical Tomi Podiobook recording has wrapped!! Thank the bakenokawa! Episode 10 is 90% finished editing, and I hope to have it out to you in a few days. Episode 11 will follow shortly after.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home