Monday, February 20, 2006

Spherical Tomi Podio Complete!

Hello gang! In case you hadn't already noticed, the final story episode of the Spherical Tomi Podiobook has been posted! I still intend to post one more - a wrap-up meta-episode, but the story is complete. Until the sequel, that is. . .

Thanks to all of you who have already contacted me to be counted. I'nm going to record that soon, so if you want to get in on the first round, contact me soon! If you want to be named, and you don't reach me in time, then that's fine. I plan to periodically update that file with all of the new additions. It's never too late.

Thanks for listening and subscribing - - and if you haven't yet subscribed, now is the time. You'll be able to hear every epsiode without having to wait for the next to release.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home