Thursday, March 09, 2006

Jack's Deadpan Cast

I can't believe I'm about to type these words. . .

OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT: The Jack Mangan Podcast is coming! The working title is "Jack Mangan's Deadpan"; the show is in final stages of development, and will soon be unleashed as a new Farpoint Media venture.
Content will include:
Skits,
Interviews (whenever possible),
Readings of original Fiction,
Appearances from my wife's voice,
Occasional Duels (of the Fates),
and so much more. . .!

I expect to have the first episode ready by the end of March; the plan is to release one 30-minute episode according to a bi-weekly schedule. Stay tuned to this blog for further details.

And yes. . . I fairly recently declared (in a comment at this very blog) that I wasn't going to launch my own podcast. . . well. . . things have changed. I'm ready to add the Full-Time Podcaster hat to the stack already perched atop my noggin. They will all scatter in a pleasing spectacle when my head explodes.

4 Comments:

Blogger JRMurdock said...

Geek Peer Pressure Pervails!

Pod on Jack! Pod on!

3/09/2006 2:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yea!

Let's see, that will make 23... podcasts... Uh. Maybe I'll need to drop some of the less entertaining ones in favor of this one.

Deadpan. That's awesome. Have you thought of including the bit from "Throw Mamma from the Train" in your intro? You know the part: "You lied to me." Whing.

Dave C

3/10/2006 7:52 AM  
Blogger JackMangan said...

Thanks JR and Dave C!

I think it's a good idea to include Danny DeVito as often as possible...

3/10/2006 3:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uh, what's a "podcast" sphincter-boy? Time-shifted joke.

3/15/2006 5:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home