Saturday, January 21, 2006

Spherical Tomi - Episode 9 is out

Spherical Tomi, the number 1 podcast in the land, is in its final stretch. . . Episode 9 is out and available for download at Podiobooks.com.

And yes, ST is still holding the number 1 spot on their chart! So if you haven't yet subscribed, then go ahead and Get Spherical! It's free! Find out for yourself what drove it to the number one spot. (because hell if I know. . .)

And incidentally, I'm only tooting my own horn here, not trash-talking the other PB contributors. Tee Morris's books is awesome, and he's a great guy. Morevi is HIGHLY recommended. I have yet to do Scott Sigler's Earthcore, but I hear only raves about it. Once Tomi's recording is done, I plan to subscribe to that one. And there's also a podiobook of the Duel of the Fates first season....

2 Comments:

Blogger Scott Sigler said...

Sperical is #1, EarthCore is #2, I hate you. I hate you with all my heart.

-Scott-

1/27/2006 1:58 PM  
Blogger JackMangan said...

Earthcore is #1 on Today's Top subscriptions, and it just nudged Spherical Tomi down one slot on the All-Time charts. I'm enjoying ST's time at #1, but EC's Top Ten conquest appears inevitable. And as soon as I'm done recording ST, I'm planning to subscribe to Earthcore myself! What am I thinking??

1/27/2006 10:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home