Thursday, January 19, 2006

Interzone reviewed at BestSF.net

The issue of Interzone with my story, "The Unsolvable Deathtrap" , has been reviewed. http://www.bestsf.net/reviews/interzone202.html
My story didn't get a particularly glowing review - - but the reviewer gives a positive impression, overall. For those who know and like my writing, I think you'll recognize that UD is pretty representative of me. Heavy on style and imagery, with healthy, manageable doses of darkness and edge. This one has its humor too - - the Billy Joel moment that the reviewer references is one of the best scenes I've ever written.

Carlos Hernandez is also in there, and his story was called "A short and effective piece." The reviewer's conclusion about the whole magazine?

Conclusion.

All this for only £3.50???? If you aren't a subscriber, subscribe. If it's in a bookshop near you, buy it.

Cool. Thanks to BestSF.net for the nice review.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home