Sunday, January 08, 2006

Preds/Eds Readers Poll

http://www.critters.org/predpoll/

You can nominate and vote in a number of categories for the best SF/F books, short stories, etc. of 2005. The poll runs Jan 1-15. There are lots of categories, so you can head over and cast your votes. I have yet to do this myself, but I definitely will before the deadline is up.

And no, I'm not planning to nominate my own stuff. I'm not asking you to either (really I'm not! though I won't discourage you either) -- there's lots of worthy stuff already nominated. I know AHOP 2 is up for best artwork, and CGP is nommed for best publisher. "Someone Comes to Town, Someone Leaves Town" is there for Best Novel -- as is Tee Morris' latest. SFReader is in there for best Writers' Forum. Go have a look, cast a vote or two.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home