Wednesday, January 04, 2006

2005, cont'd

I knew I'd left out something really important.

In 2005, IROSF published my essay, "Supremacy: A Laser Tag Memoir". I don't know how that slipped through the cracks of my memory; I was so proud to have it accepted at such a prestigious market as IROSF -- and thrilled to have old Photon compadres read it and contact me. Here's the link again, in case you never read it.

Also ----- In the previous "2005" post, I briefly mentioned how Cory Doctorow quoted my SFReader review of his novel, "Someone Comes to Town, Someone Leaves Town". I probably shouldn't omit the fact that I turned in 9 book reviews for SFReader.com, and 9 film reviews for SFWatcher.com. I worked hard to put those together and make them insightful, useful guidelines for prospective readers/viewers, and I shouldn't neglect to mention them here.

I think that about covers it, though there may still be other things that have fallen through the sieve. . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home