Thursday, December 15, 2005

Interzone #202, coming soon!

Interzone #202, featuring my short story, "The Unsolvable Deathtrap", will be available in January, according to their website. I'm proud as hell of "The Unsolvable Deathtrap"; I'm honored to be in there, and very happy to have such a great venue for that story. Judging from the ToC, it appears to be in good company, too.

Also-- check out the snazzy front cover!

And if you scroll down on that page, you'll find a link to artist Rik Rawley's homepage. There, you can catch a glimpse of the art he provided for "Unsolvable". This guy's obviously an edgy, brave, professional talent; he's apparently been commissioned to create images for a number of mid-to-high profile record labels, bands, and magazines. He seems to have been an inspired choice to do the artwork for my story. I have yet to see the full thing for myself -- I can't wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home