Thursday, October 20, 2005

I've been parodied.

As stated in the previous post, the folks at SFSignal have contributed a Duel of the Fates parody to this week's episode of Dragon Page Wingin' It!.

I have to tip my hat; they did a really nice job. Miranda Thomas and the SFSignal crew threw in a lot of subtle touches, accurately mimicking my lo-fi sound quality and lo-fi sense of humor. If you liked (or disliked) Duel of the Fates, then you really shouldn't miss this.

I clenched the arms of my chair tightly during the segment's entire 2 and 1/2 minutes.... grinning and shaking my head.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually, I think you meant to say 'the folks at The Signal' did the parody. We at SFSignal aren't that creative....

Unless John did something the rest of us don't know about!

JP
www.sfsignal.com

10/21/2005 7:34 AM  
Blogger JackMangan said...

Yikes! Apologies all around.

My fingers just automatically typed "SFSignal"... :)

JP is correct; It was the folks at "The Signal" (www.serenityfirefly.com) who did the parody.

(I do, however, reject the notion that the SFSignal guys aren't that creative)

10/21/2005 10:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought it was masterfully done. The only thing I thought they might have added was a youngster at the end singing the serenity theme ...;)

10/25/2005 7:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home