Friday, October 14, 2005

The Accidental In-Studio Guest

So I showed up at Draco Vista studios last weekend, in the throes of sickness, not looking to be on Wingin' It!, just looking to do my part to contribute to the Kick-Ass Mystic Ninjas podcast discussion of Dan Simmons' brilliant Hyperion book(s).
What I walked into was a trial - Evo Terra the defendant, pleading his case before the court of The Signal. I ended up participating again in Wingin' It!

I won't say anymore about the KAMN podcast, because I don't know their plans...
I will say you can feel free to check out my latest Wingin' It! appearance, if you like. I was a bit under the weather, and not in the greatest form, but hey... I was there. The DP fantastic four core were entertaining as ever.

I always have a good time at the studio, but I think I'm overdoing my guest appearances, and so will take a break over the next few weeks... unless I'm needed or directly invited.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home