Thursday, October 13, 2005

Duel of the Fates 2

Well, since this question comes up pretty frequently, let's address it in a blog post:

When will there be a Duel of the Fates 2?

I stand by what I said during my last Wingin' It! appearance (which happened to also be the episode of the now-infamous Evo-Serenity-Spoiler Incident):
In addition to the constant writing task, I'm working to get Spherical Tomi recorded for Podiobooks.com. I actually have 3+ episodes recorded, 2 ready for release. That is my primary (though not exclusive) recording focus for now; once Spherical Tomi's recording is near completed, I intend to start soliciting character suggestions for the second tournament. I hope that this will be sometime in early November.

I do have some new ideas; there will be a few fun differences in season 2.

Thanks for asking!! (Thanks, jackh!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home