Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Kick-Ass Mystic Ninjas!!

I was the guest on the Kick-Ass Mystic Ninjas first-ever podcast! woo-hoo!

It really is an honor to be a part of of their launch, and I have to extend thanks to Joe Murphy and Summer Brooks for having me.

As of Tuesday, October 18, 2005, the show is available for download.
I have yet to listen; I was not feeling too well that day, but I hope my brain was unclouded enough to do Dan Simmons justice, defending his marvelous "Hyperion" books in the discussion.

During one rant, I had such a huge verbal typo that it belongs in a blooper reel... I hope they edited that out - but if they didn't... well, it's a funny event at my expense. Check it out y'all.

-update- I listened to the episode - my verbal gaffe has been edited. *PHEW*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home