Friday, March 31, 2006

Spherical Tomi Print News

Since April begins tomorrow, and any announcement made on April 1st is rendered dubious, I'll drop the news here and start the promotion machine:

The "Spherical Tomi" softcover print chapbook is set for release sometime in April! It will be available for order from Project Pulp and Shocklines. From what I understand, I'm going to sign my name on a limited number of them.

So there you go - - if you're interested in the story, but you're not an e-book reader, then you'll soon be able to get your hands on an honest-to-goodness, real live book version.

6 Comments:

Blogger JRMurdock said...

Please drop a note when and where we can pick up that signed copy.

and 'hot damn JacK!' That rocks! Looks like 2006 is your year.

3/31/2006 4:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats. See all those mentions of SP on tDPW starting to pan out.

4/01/2006 5:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yea!

I've been meaning to get the ebook, but, call me old-fashioned, I still prefer paper.

Dave C

4/03/2006 9:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking forward to getting my hands on one of those signed copies. Let us know when/where we can order a copy!

4/04/2006 1:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOVED Tomi.. can't wait for the finale (book 2 of ?? )

Might consider adding Clarke/Kubrick and Hal to the inspirition credits.. ain't no mo conflicted AI than Hal Jane in the Ender series also resonated.

....not to say that YOUR work isn't full of great new concepts!!

I also loved hearing 2 readers, M & F for the respective parts... BEST podcast "cast" so far.

PS
Would love to get a signed copy

4/04/2006 3:08 PM  
Blogger JackMangan said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!

You guys rock. I'll definitely let everyone know when ST is available in print. Don't hesitate to pick up Adrienne Jones' chapbook of "Temple of Cod" though. She's absolutely brilliant and her sense of humor is wonderfully twisted.

Bob - - yes, I suppose anyone who talks of self-aware AIs owes at least a little bit to Kubrick and Clarke's Hal.

4/04/2006 6:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home