Thursday, March 16, 2006

Status of the Deadpan

Status: (coming soon)
So in case you're wondering - - Jack Mangan's Deadpan podcast #1 is still set to launch. Much of the recording is done for the first episode - - - First podcast episodes always suck - but I'm trying to make this one sound somewhat professional. As soon as I know the target release date, you'll know the target release date. Barring personal disasters, I predict it will be out by the end of the month.
I am in process now of scheduling an absolutely amazing, incredible, magnificent interview with an absolutely amazing, incredible, magnificent guest! This interview will not be a part of the first episode, but I will run it in the not-too-distant future. I'm hoping to make it a part of Jack Mangan's Deadpan, episode #2.

I actually have 2 great interviews already confirmed - - and more in the works.

Watch this space for official announcements.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home