Wednesday, November 02, 2005

My joke appears on John Buccigross's column

Take that, John Joseph Adams!!
(I kid the Slush God... as you can see if you cycle through the blurb-o-matic at his site) F&SF is awesome, even if I can't get a story past JJA.

Anyway -- In spite of my disgust for ESPN's utter dismissal of all things hockey, I'm a devotee of John Buccigross's weekly hockey column. He delivers it with real passion, knowledge, insight, and humor - with cool pop music sensibility to boot. It's a beacon of light in these dark hockey media times. Once at the site, I usually get drawn into Terry Frei and Scott Burnside's excellent columns as well.

Anyhoo -- he published my joke in this week's column - look at the Shot of the Week under the picture of Wayne Gretzky.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home