Thursday, April 06, 2006

At last! Jack Mangan’s Deadpan Podcast: Episode #1

Your order is up. Two scrambled eggs and one extra-cheesy podcast. Please tip your server.

No RSS is available yet - but I'll have that set up soon. I had a fiction segment in this one - but Mr. Mennengha and I agreed that it would be best to postpone that, since episodes 2-5 are already brimming over with content. So the fiction is out. Some of you have been kind enough to give me content - - if you don't hear it here, fear not! Your stuff will be in episode 2. What *is* in this episode:

Introbabble
Mark Forman bumper
More introbabble
Highbrow/lighbrow
7th Son Podiobook promo
Unrelated Thought
Stolen comedy line
Morevi promo
Stolen rap/hip-hop lines
Getting a Leg Up promo
Spherical Tomi promo
Dumbass Memories
Music: "Spirit Man" Mango
Outrobabble/plugs

And I think that covers everything. Like the podcast itself, these announcement plugs will improve with time.

2 Comments:

Blogger Phil Rossi said...

I'm dying already.

Dog water!

4/07/2006 10:47 AM  
Blogger JackMangan said...

That's the kind of comedy you just can't write.

4/07/2006 12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home