Thursday, November 10, 2005

Poe Podcast Project

Thanks to SF Titan Michael Stackpole, as well as a few other big-name podcasters, the PPP lives (interesting choice of words). Bravo!!! Old Edgar Allen is one of the great minds in the history of the written word, and his works can now be experienced in a new, exciting way.

The first episode debuted on Halloween; I'm actually a bit slow on the uptake, having only spotted it today. The second episode is out now as well, a delightfully cheesy, hammy, superb reading of "Fall of the House of Usher" from the 1940s.

Poe fans - - - go download the episodes and subscribe to the feed.


(Funny story: as I was listening to the eerie heartbeat of "The Tell-Tale Heart", I opened a cutesy e-card from my wife, with sweet tinkly music and a little huggy bear. Quite a blend of input, let me tell ya)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home