Wednesday, September 07, 2005

The latest

Gosh has it really been six days since my last blog post?

Not a good time for blogluster to set in... (I also like the term, "blogfunk").

I don't have much news to dish, so I'll reiterate the important stuff.

"Spherical Tomi" is out at Fictionwise.com -- and from what I hear, is making "a good strong showing for an ebook 1st week". And lookie - it got its first rating -- a "Great"!!! woo hoo... (No, I didn't post that. I honestly don't know who did.)

In other news - CopperCon is just around the corner! I'll be in and out Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Live "Duel of the Fates" is scheduled for 9:30 Saturday night -- you're invited! Show up, give your $0.02, maybe get some free stuff.
I know most people don't like author readings, but my "Spherical Tomi" reading, Sunday, 10:30-11:30, will be a bit different. I'll have some cool guests, and I hope (in addition to the reading) to get into a mini-writerly discussion, for beginners and experts alike.

Is that everything? Oh yeah, friggin tired lately.... You heard me on last week's Wingin' It! right? If not, go check it out.

Finally - I do have a big, cool news item to report, but I'm holding off for the mo; will post it later tonight or maybe tomorrow. I won't wait another 6 days --- check back soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home