Thursday, September 01, 2005

CopperCon

So listen.

I'll be at CopperCon in Phoenix, Sept 9-11. That's only a few days from now!

I'm running a live "Duel of the Fates: Battle Royale" panel Saturday night at 9:30. Evo Terra will be there to help out, along with (possibly) a few other surprise guests. The audience will select the 5 contestants and then we'll pit them against each other in the 5 categories, with a randomly selected rotating category. There will be some prizes to be given away... It's going to be a fun time.

I'm also doing a reading of Spherical Tomi Sunday morning at 10:30. Come check it out. I'm planning to spice it up a bit, not just do a 20-30 minute drone through the book, while the audience drifts and prays for the end.... I know some other authors will probably drop in, so drop by the reading to see what happens.

I also have a panel on Critical Reviews on Friday night... and I'm doing podiobooks with Evo Terra and Tee Morris Saturday morning - and I'll just be around, in and out of stuff... Feel free to say hello if you see me.

Do check out the DotF Saturday night though

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Immigrants bill is approved
N.C. lawmakers have approved a bill that would make it harder for illegal immigrants to get driver's licenses -- but they might not sign off on the measure until next spring.
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a free work from home jobs site. It pretty much covers free work from home jobs related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

9/01/2005 5:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home