Monday, July 25, 2005

Top 25 songs in my iTunes player for July 25

Because you care, here's the list:

1. Vanity Fair ~ Mr. Bungle 35
2. Wine ~ Jack Mangan 25
3.Organ Donor ~ DJ Shadow 23
4. Dad and Dog ~ Fredo Viola 21
5. Saddam A Go-Go ~ GWAR 20
6. Is There Love In Space? ~ Joe Satriani 20
7. New Solid ~ Jack Mangan 17
8. Tears of Liquid Mercury ~ Jack Mangan 17
9. Did My Time ~ KoRn 17
10. THE SWARM ~ AT THE GATES 16
11. Slaughter of the Soul ~ At the Gates 16
12. Waltz #2 (XO) ~ Elliott Smith 16
13. Microphone Fiend ~ Eric B & Rakim 16
14. Hallowed Be Thy Name ~ Iron Maiden 16
15. Spirit Man ~ Mango 16
16. Red Right Hand ~ Nick Cave & the Bad Seeds 16
17. U Can't Hold No Groove ~ Victor Wooten 16
18. I Am a Viking ~ Yngwie Malmsteen 16
19. The Enemy ~ Anthrax 15
20. Nuthin But a G Thang ~ Dr. Dre 15
21. Mountain Song ~ Joe Satriani 15
22. Head Out To The Highway ~ Judas Priest 15
23. Defender ~ Manowar 15
24. The Crown and the Ring ~ Manowar 15
25. Asteroid Speed Highway ~ Matt Mango 15

Here are the songs with 15 plays that got screwed out of the Top 25 because of alphabetical order:

playing with spiders-skullkrusher ~ Overkill
Fight the Power ~ Public Enemy
First Time Ever I Saw Your Face ~ Roberta Flack
Institutionalized (original Version) ~ Suicidal Tendencies

What's that new song at #7, "New Solid", by Jack Mangan? I've recently spent waaay too much time fooling with audio samples from other tunes, recompiling them into brand new compositions. I have 5 now, and countless lost hours.... I don't have the time for this hobby, so I'm gonna stop at 5. However, I do want to make these songs available for public download, if I can.... More on those 5 tracks in future posts.

Also - while compiling the list and writing this post, "Headin' Out to the Highway", "Nuthin But a G Thang", and "Hallowed By Thy Name" all came on, so the list is already slightly inaccurate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home