Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Since I mentioned my iTunes "Top 25 Most Played" list in my previous post, I figured I'd post the entire list here (current as of 3/23/2005). Some days I create playlists based on my whim; other times, I'll play my main library on "Shuffle" mode. Here is the ecclectic result:
  1. Vanity Fair ~ Mr. Bungle 29
  2. Organ Donor ~ DJ Shadow 18
  3. Dad and Dog ~ Fredo Viola 17
  4. Saddam A Go-Go ~ GWAR 15
  5. Wine ~ Jack Mangan 14
  6. Did My Time ~ KoRn 14
  7. THE SWARM ~ AT THE GATES 13
  8. At The Gates - Slaughter of the Soul ~ At the Gates 12
  9. The Cure - Just Like Heaven ~ The Cure 12
  10. Jack Mangan - Tears of Liquid Mercury ~ Jack Mangan 12
  11. Red Right Hand ~ Nick Cave & the Bad Seeds 12
  12. Waltz #2 (XO) ~ Elliott Smith 11
  13. The Crown and the Ring ~ MANOWAR 11
  14. Asteroid Speed Highway ~ Matt Mango 11
  15. Roberta Flack - First Time Ever I Saw Your Face ~ Roberta Flack 11
  16. Asturias ~ Segovia 11
  17. Shape Of My Heart ~ Sting 11
  18. Institutionalized (original Version) ~ Suicidal Tendencies 11
  19. U Can't Hold No Groove ~ Victor Wooten 11
  20. We Once Were (Two) ~ The Album Leaf 10
  21. Seemingly Endless Time ~ Death Angel 10
  22. Nuthin But a G Thang ~ Dr. Dre 10
  23. Eric B and Rakim - Microphone Fiend ~ Eric B & Rakim 10
  24. Hallowed Be Thy Name ~ Iron Maiden 10
  25. Circle of Stars ~ Jack & Debbie Mangan 10

You can find the Fredo Viola and The Album Leaf tracks for free out on the net (I'm a bad blogger; I'm not going to give you the links.... go use Google). "Circle of Stars" (#25) is my wedding song. Rather than choose some cheesy power ballad, we decided to write and record our own. "Wine" (#5) and "Tears of Liquid Mercury"(#10) are instrumental guitar pieces of mine, also on the CD we gave out to our wedding guests. "Asteroid Speed Highway" is also me (I wrote most of the lyrics and played guitar - it's on Matt Mango's "The Wishing Bridge" CD). The rest can be purchased at Amazon.com or other fine music retailers.

I'll post the list again sometime toward the end of April; we'll see how it's changed....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home